Let our Field Service Technician help answer your questions about handling and installation!
We understand that door handling and installation can be tricky tasks, especially with a large unique project. Let our Field Service Technician come to the job-site to help address any concerns or questions regarding handling, installation, or maintenance of our products. We know that your time is valuable, so we will arrange for him to come to you and teach your crew at a time that works best for you.
What are the benefits of service training?
- Reducing common service issues due to incorrect installation
- Teaching your team the correct ways to store and handle a door: before, during, and after installation
- Helping your team understand the proper way to install our heavy units or unique applications, such as bifold or lift and slide units
- Using the appropriate hardware to ensure the unit is secure (reduces inconsistent reveals, warping, sag-ging)
- Learning the benefits to having the manufacturer prefinish the units (reduces warping)
- Having a support system for your team should they have questions
Our Field Service Technician is available in half day or full day increments. Contact 585-786-3880 x113 or email us
for more information or to set up your appointment today!